You can’t go to Cebu without visiting Bantayan Island, they say. Bantayan Island is in the west off the northern tip of Cebu Island. Its charm comes from its turquoise water and white sand beaches with a beautiful sunset as its backdrop. Bantayan island has been called Cebu’s “semi-little secret” because this island paradise is slowly gaining popularity among local and foreign tourists alike. Come visit Bantayan Island now before the secret is fully out!
Cebu & Lapu-Lapu Twin City Tour:
This package tour brings you to a historical tour of Cebu and Lapu-lapu City first:
- Fort San Pedro
- Magellan’s Cross
- Basilica Minore del Sto. Nino
- Casa Gorordo
- Taoist Temple
- Mactan Shrine
- Guitar Factory
- Heritage of Cebu Monument
- What to expect: spectacular scenery, historical tour
After your dose of Philippine history, it is now time to hit the beach paradise and do some island-hopping! The Bantayan tour brings you to:
- Sta. Fe Beach
- Virgin Island
- What to expect: spectacular scenery, island hopping, snorkeling grounds, sumptuous lunch
For your lunch in Bantayan, this package tour will provide you sumptuous food in between your snorkeling and island-hopping activities.
So you think this package only includes the Cebu City and Bantayan tours? Of course not! Check out the following inclusions in your package:
- Bantayan Island accommodations for 3 days and 2 nights
- daily breakfast
- picnic lunch in Virgin Island
- island-hopping chartered boat
- airport transfers (round-trip)
- Cebu-Hagnaya-Cebu van transfers (round-trip)
- Hagnaya-Sta. Fe-Hagnaya RORO transfers (round-trip)
- tour coordinator and guide
- entrance fees
Please note that the following are not part of the package, so you have to take of these yourself:
- Manila-Cebu-Manila airline tickets (round-trip)
- lunch for 1st and 3rd day
- all dinner
This Cebu City-Bantayan Island tour can go as low as only P5,200 per head if you come in a big group of twelve (12)! Here is a complete list of the package rates:
- For 8 pax, pay only P6,000 per head.
- For 9 pax, pay only P5,750 per head.
- For 10 pax, pay only P5,550 per head.
- For 11 pax, pay only P5,400 per head.
- For 12 pax, pay only P5,200 per head.
Kindly be reminded that rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Suggested flight itinerary:
Booking your flights now? 7107 Island Tour Services suggests the following flights:
- For your Manila to Cebu/Mactan flights, book the first flight in the morning of Air Philippines, or PAL, or Cebu Pacific.
- For your Cebu/Mactan to Manila flights, book last flight of the day of Air Philippines, or PAL, or Cebu Pacific.
Things to bring:
It’s a snorkeling and island-hopping adventure, so bring the following:
- digital cameras (point and shoot or DSLR)
- extra batteries and memory cards
- camera accessories
- snorkeling gears
- rashguards / swimming gears
- dry bag
If you’re ready to book your Bantayan holiday now or if you have some questions, just contact Henry Asuncion Balais at the following numbers:
Harry Asuncion Balais
Mobile: +63 917 627 4945
Landline: +632 799 5486